Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Tip


These peas have been having problems with a flaky scalp condition of some type lately. I decided to search online, and found the suggestion of making a paste of baking soda and applying that for 10 minutes. As you can see above, that's what I did. It seems to have worked. At least X's scalp is almost 100% improved. L's probably needs a few more treatments with the baking soda. Her hair is thicker, so it was harder to get her scalp thoroughly scrubbed. They thought I was a little bit crazy pouring this stuff on their heads, but decided to be good sports about the whole thing.

No comments: