I felt like a change. We'll go with this template for awhile, until I get bored with it. I have a long standing obsession with changing things, reorganizing, revising, etc.. I'll try to keep it under control here on the blog. I need to get all of my widgets back in working order.
With the rolling in of March, I have a few things I'd like to get done this month. I think making myself a little list might help. I will now victimize you by forcing you to view my to do list (feel free to stop reading)...
1. Order a new swimsuit. My 30 year old body, can no longer tolerate a cheap suit.
2. Finish the upstairs reorganization project.
3. Work 40 hours to finish up my trip funding.
4. Finish planning and packing for Disney
5. Execute a trip with 4 small children.
6. Major yard work and garden planting.
7. Plan and execute food for a father/daughter dance.
8. Plan and teach a couponing class.