Xander is turning into a small boyish man type creature. See the pose above for evidence...he's got a million of them. More evidence that he is a man in training...
1. He flirts with all ladies between the ages of 1 and 99. If you are female, he will look at you, wait for your eye contact, then immediately turn away smiling. The dance will continue until you are drawn into a one sided conversation/monologue about his handsomeness.
2. He has enormous palms in comparison to his sisters, and unusually wide feet.
3. He has developed a distinct swagger. Now that he's a little more steady on his feet...he struts around like he owns the place.
4. He has a deep need to disassemble everything he comes in contact with. If it can't be disassembled, he will find a way to shove smaller pieces inside of it somehow.
5. He feels that he has an unalienable right to rest his hand and/or head on any boob within a 10 foot radius of his body.
The most troubling recent addition involves his development of his father's slightly crooked full lipped smile. It slays me, and he is much less judicious with the smiling than his more serious father. I do not stand a chance.
Why do kids have to be so loveable in specific and individual ways? I could develop a tolerance for these things if they were all the same. As it stands, each one has their own set of things that is heartbreakingly special about them. It wears me out.